Abstracts should only be submitted online through the Abstract Submission Form
Abstract Submission Deadline (only for Poster Exhibition): July 15, 2023 (Saturday)
Abstract acceptance notification: August 1, 2023 (Tuesday)
Abstracts should be submitted in English. Abstract body text is limited to 3.000 characters including spaces. It is possible to attach a file (3 MB max) with graphs/images (not in the abstract text body).
Choose from the established list of topic categories:
Virology, Epidemiology and Pathogenesis
- The HDV virus: the challenge
- Pathogenesis of HDV: new insights
- Epidemiology of HDV: from low to high endemic countries
Diagnosis and Natural History
- Diagnosis of HDV: clinical virology and new HBV biomarkers
- Diagnosis of HDV: non-invasive markers
- Natural history of untreated HDV patients: always a progressive disease?
- Immunology of HDV in untreated and treated patients
- Endpoints of HDV therapy
- PegIFN therapy: effectiveness, predictors and long-term outcomes
- Bulevirtide monotherapy
- Bulevirtide with Interferon
- Lonafarnib with or without pegInterferon lambda
- Anti-HBV drugs targeting HBsAg
After abstract submission, a confirmation message will be sent by e-mail. In case you do not receive the message in a few minutes, please contact the Organizing Secretariat via email at this address: email@example.com
The author who submits the abstract will be considered the Presenting Author and is responsible for delivering poster presentation if the abstract is accepted:
- He/she is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract in all its parts ensuring that the first author and all co-authors have agreed with the content of the abstract.
- He/she will receive via email the official communications from the Organizing Secretariat.
- Abstract will be accepted only for poster exhibition. Poster orientation will be portrait (vertical), size 70 x h 100 cm
- The Organizing Secretariat will take care of the printing of the posters that will be made available at the congress venue
- Posters will be fixed by the Presenting Author in the Poster Exhibition Area of the Meeting Venue
- All accepted posters will be published in the Delta Cure Meeting Repository